I have participated to the organization of the Conference in the memory of Philippe Flajolet, Paris, 14-15-16 december 2011.
You can have more information at the site of conference
I am also participating to the Philippe Flajolet's Collected Papers to be published by Cambridge.
- Lattice reduction algorithms
- Analysis of algorithms based on data structures (tries and binary search trees) with non uniform probabilities with tools like generating functions, Mellin transform and functional analysis.
- Study of patterns occurences in texts with applications to biology.
- Optimal prefix codes for infinite alphabets.
My publication list contains some papers that are available in postscript and/or pdf form.
- I was co-advisor with Brigitte Vallée et Loïck Lhote of the PhD Thesis of Mariya Georgieva (defended in December 2012) « Analyse probabiliste de la réduction des réseaux euclidiens cryptographiques ».
- I was co-advisor with Brigitte Vallée of the PhD Thesis of Thu Hien Nguyen Thi (defended in December 2014) “Towards a realistic analysis of sorting and searching algorithms”.
- I am co-advisor with Loïck Lhote of the PhD Thesis of Dimitri Darthenay (started in October 2015) “Analyses dynamiques d'algorithmes: algorithmes arithmétiques et algorithmes de tri et de recherche” .
GdR Informatique Mathématique
- Some other labs:
- Some seminars